Saturday, September 8, 2012

Travel activities kit

We are going to New York this October. I am very excited! When we are there, I will post pictures here and tell you about it. The main reason we are going is because my dad's sister (aunt Tegan to me) is getting married and me, Ashley, (my 8 year-old sister) and Ginger (my 1 year-old sister) are going to be flower girls, my mom is going to be a bridesmaid, and my dad is going to be the groomsman. Just a few days ago I bought two books for the plane and train: Judy Moody's double-rare way-not-boring book of fun stuff to do, and Judy Moody's mini mysteries and other sneaky stuff for super-sleuths. That inspired me to write a post for a kids travel activities kit. (Most of the stuff is optional):

                                         
                                         Zoe B's kids travel activities kit: 
Judy Moody's double-rare, way-not-boring book of fun stuff to do
Judy Moody's mini mysteries and other sneaky stuff for super-sleuths
Pencils and crayons
Notebook or paper
Folder to hold the pictures you make
Stickers or other fun supplies for paper
Coloring books
Felt checker-board
Yarn for making bracelets or knitting
Paper dolls
Granola and Bumble bars for snacking
Mp3 player and headphones
A deck of card 
*Backpack or tote bag to hold this kit*

-Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment