Sunday, October 6, 2013

Halloween is coming!!


What's your favorite part of Halloween? My favorite part is the candy!! Mmmm, I can't wait to get some Butterfingers!! My other favorite part is dressing my doll in a costume. Oh sure, I love wearing a costume myself, but I think it's super duper fun to make cute little costumes for my doll. 

I'm going to do my Holiday Post soon, and I'm going to say how to make some doll costumes. What doll costumes do you want me to tell you how to make? Comment down below what. Just click on No Comments. Unless, of course, somebody has published a comment, then it'll say something like 1 Comment, or 2 Comments. 

Oh, and RockyTop2, an Animal Jammer, made this cute new blog name tag for me!! Thank you RockyTop2!!  




                               P.S. Look at this adorable and hilarious photo of my sister, Ginger!




3 comments: