Friday, January 17, 2014

Christmas Presents!

Hello!

First of all, I'm really sorry I haven't done a post since Christmas Eve. And second of all, here are my Christmas presents!!






From my mom and dad: An American Girl sweatshirt!!



From my grandma Patti and grandpa Jeff: This pretty bracelet!!



Also from my grandma Patti and grandpa Jeff: Nail polish pens!!


Also from grandma Patti and grandpa Jeff: The American Girl Doll Boutique set!! These are my favorite things that came in it. 


Also from grandma Patti and grandpa Jeff: Which _____ Are You? Quiz Book!!




From my dad: The latest book in the Asterix series!!



From my grandma, whom me and my sisters call Nini: A Cra-Z-Loom!!



Also from Nini: Tons of multi colored rubber bands!!



Also from Nini: Charms!!



Also from Nini: Trip to Disneyland!!



Also from Nini: Button from Disneyland!!



Also from Nini: A Dictionary Bookmark!!




From Santa: Hello Kitty duct tape!!



Also from Santa: A doll cake eraser!!




Also from Santa: A beautiful doll bedspread!!


From my dear friend Lauren: The American Girl Crafts Sew and Stuff Owls kit!!


Also from Lauren: Yummy smelling soap!!


Also from Lauren: Adorable doll utensils and and pens!!

Well, that's all I can show you. I can't show you the candy because it's in my stomach! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year's! 


No comments:

Post a Comment