Sunday, August 24, 2014

Camping!


This week we went on a spontaneous camping trip!! I've been begging my parents to go camping for months, and finally, a couple days ago they decided to go camping that very day!


We went camping in Idyllwild. It was so much fun!



Look at the size of that pine cone my mom found!!


I thought this tree stump was so perfectly doll-sized I just had to take a picture!


We had been hearing lots of music during our camping trip, and we didn't know where it was coming from. It was really mysterious! Finally me and my dad decided to go try and find out where it was coming from. It turned out to be a music camp. 



At night we made a fire and me and Ginger had fun throwing sticks and leaves into it. We couldn't roast marshmallows because our grocery store only sells mini marshmallows, but that was OK because we had cookies instead. I tried to get a photo of the fire, but it was too dark. 

Later, when we were lying in our sleeping bags in the tent, we heard coyotes howling. It was REALLY loud!!! But it was also really cool, and they soon stopped. 

I think I forgot to mention in my last post that I turned 12 recently!! Yay! Also, I have big news. We will be publishing my mystery novel, Charlotte's First Mystery, soon!!! I will write a post when we do. 

Coming up soon, some DIYs! 

Peace, Love, and Mountains!



 P.S. Comment down below where your favorite place to camp is!

No comments:

Post a Comment