Monday, June 24, 2013

Having a bad day? Here's a list of books that'll crack you up!

1. The Hero's Guide To Saving Your Kingdom by Christopher Healy

2.  Asterix by Rene Goscinny

3. Calvin and Hobbes by Bill Watterson

4. Ramona The Pest by Beverly Cleary

5. Otis Spofford by Beverly Cleary

6. Judy Moody Around The World In Eight And A Half Days by Megan McDonald

7. Sugarplum Ballerinas by Whoopi Goldberg

8.  Fantastic Mr. Fox by Roald Dahl

9. Pippi Longstocking by Astrid Lindgren

10. The BFG by Roald Dahl 

11. Falling Up by Shel Silverstein

12. The Sisters Club by Megan McDonald

13. Harry Potter by J.K.Rowling 

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a great list, Zoe. I have read some, but I'll have to see if the library has the others so I can read them. Yesterday I finished a book called Ida B, by Katherine Hannigan, and I'd recommend it for you to read too. The title reminded me of your family, since your mum adds Bs to the end of your names (our family does sometimes, since our surname starts with a B too).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll see if they have that book at our library. Sorry it took me so long to reply to your comment! I didn't know about it until now.

      -Zoe

      Delete