Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Surprise!

Hello!

I know I said I would post photos of my birthday, but, I'm sorry, I can't find them. We took them on my dad's phone and he has a LOT of photos on there so we couldn't find mine. Next year when I turn 12 I'll post the pictures right away. 

Ok, so, you're probably wondering why the title of this post is Surprise!. Well, I'll tell you. We're moving to California! We used to live in Colorado, but you might already know that because my mom has the website and cookbooks, The Spunky Coconut, and she already said that we're moving on her blog.

 I was going to not tell you this until we got to our apartment in California. I was going to take a video of me giving you a tour of the apartment, and in the beginning I was going to show you the palm trees outside to "prove" that we really had moved to California and it wasn't a joke. But I'll still do that. LOL. 

So, today we're in Las Vegas. We're crashing at my mom's friend's house. Tomorrow we're going to keep on driving to California. Las Vegas is pretty close to California so it won't take much longer. Have you ever gone on a really really long car ride? 

I have to go now because my dad needs the computer. But one more thing. I loooooove One Direction!!! I also really like Taylor Swift. Comment down below if you like One Direction or Taylor Swift. Or you could listen to each of these videos and say which one you like better. If you don't like One Direction or Taylor Swift, tell me what band/singer you do like. But you should probably ask your parents first if you can watch the videos. They might not want you going on YouTube by yourself. My parents don't.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0FJHU_4EPM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wnk9Hq28MuA

Bye for now!

-Zoe 



No comments:

Post a Comment