Sunday, November 11, 2012

Cinderella!

                                                          Rodgers & Hammerstein's 
                                             Cinderella
Watch this movie! It is awesome. Instead of a cartoon Cinderella, this movie has real people in it. I think it's more fun, too, because its a musical so it has lots of dancing and singing and it's hilarious! 

I think my favorite character is Lionel, because he is so funny and clumsy. The movie is just like the famous story, except that it is about Cinderella realizing that all these years she has been wishing to be somewhere else than her mean stepmother and stepsisters' house instead of doing anything about it. 

But then her fairy godmother comes and helps her, since she has no way to get to the ball, and no pretty clothes to wear. It is a great movie, like I said, and I highly recommend it, like I said. 

Starring: Brandy,(Cinderella) Jason Alexander, Bernadette Peters, Whitney Houston, and Whoopi Goldberg.  

No comments:

Post a Comment