Saturday, November 10, 2012

Judy Moody book review

         Judy Moody, M.D. The Doctor is in!

I love this book.  I love all the Judy Moody books, but this one is my favorite! (Besides Judy Moody and The Bad Luck Charm) 

In this book Judy is learning about bones at school, and she even gets to go on a field trip to the hospital emergency room! From trying to clone a guinea pig to trying to operate on a toad to operating on a zucchini to getting sick, Judy has a lot of adventures in this great read!  

This a Disney Adventures Magazine book award winner! No lie. The book even includes funny doctor jokes, an Elizabeth Blackwell first women doctor time line, and ideas to help kids in the hospital in the back. 

To learn more, and to play some awesome games, go to www.JudyMoody.com. 

P.S. Today I bought myself a locket that opens up. Like it? =)





No comments:

Post a Comment