Sunday, November 24, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving is almost here! What are you thankful for? I'm thankful for my family, friends, clean water, healthy food, a safe home, cars, airplanes, email, phones, kindness, understanding, peace, nature, books, music, fun, etc etc.

If you're on Animal Jam, send me a Jam-a-Gram saying Cornbread, and I'll send you either a silver brick, a pilgrim hat, a turkey hat, an orange welcome place mat, or an orange mailbox. Make sure to tell me in the Jam-a-Gram saying which one you want. And if it's the pilgrim hat or turkey hat, please say what color you want. 

I'm not sure what else to put in this post. Hmm...oh, I know! Here are some Thanksgiving questions and my answers. Some of them are funny! After reading my answers, why don't you answers my questions yourself? You can ask family and friends the questions too! It's really fun!

Q: What are you thankful for?
A: Hey, I already said what I'm thankful for! 
Q: What's your favorite Thanksgiving food?
A: The cornbread!! And this year, I get to make it!!!

Q: Do you like turkey?
A: Nope.
Q: Did you know that there's such a thing as chocolate covered turkey?
A: Yep, I found out from a Gilmore Girls episode!

Q: Have you ever dressed up like a turkey or a pilgrim before?
A: I'm not sure. I might have when I was four or five.
Q: Have you ever worn Thanksgiving nail stickers before?
A: No, but I plan to someday!

Q: Which of these Thanksgiving pies do you like better, apple pie, pumpkin pie, or pecan pie?
A: Apple pie.
Q: Which of these Thanksgiving colors do you like better, orange, red, yellow, or brown?
A: Yellow.

Well, that's I can think of. Have a fantastic Thanksgiving!

P.S. Lauren, I'm sorry, my email account is not working, so I haven't been able to check my messages. My dad is going to try to fix it soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment